1. Council will plan, develop and deliver a range of leisure, cultural and recreation opportunities and events that allow all people to participate in community activities.
2. Council will support and promote community led initiatives that encourage social interaction, community engagement, connection to culture and civic participation.
3. Council will increase the capacity of residents through initiatives that develop and promote local leadership and civic participation.
4. Council will provide funding and support local groups to build a more connected and engaged community through community grants.
5. Council will create meaningful opportunities for volunteers to participate in Council events, activities and services.
6. Council will promote and encourage the positive impacts of social interaction, community engagement, connection to culture and civic participation.