1. Residents of the region have walkable access to ‘everyday’ needs
2. Our region has a growing economy that promotes a diversity of local job.
3. We have a range of housing that meets community needs
4. All residents have access to well designed and well located community facilities
5. Community buildings and public spaces are well designed, and encourage community interaction
6. Every resident has access to open spaces close to where they live
7. Our region has an integrated transport system that prioritises and encourages walking, cycling and public transport and targets
a reduction in car usage
8. The Moreton Bay Region is a cooler, greener and more sustainable complete place to live.