Our Council should be fair-minded – Relief Tribunal 

Our Council should be fair-minded – Relief Tribunal 

Council should do everything possible to reduce cost of living pressures for its residents. Council should introduce and establish an Independent Rates Relief Tribunal. An Independent Rates Relief Tribunal would provide debt relief to ratepayers in financial hardship....
A strong and vibrant regional economy

A strong and vibrant regional economy

We are one the fastest growing regions in the country and along with the opportunities, there will be a number of challenges for the local economy too. What is lacking right now is a coordinated focus for action across the region by Council. Across the region, it is...
Getting Council into the game

Getting Council into the game

Active Division 7  is a concept, a vision and a framework for collaborating with the community for the planning and delivery of sport and physical activity. This framework is will be guided the community and other key Council policies. Active Division 7  is about...
A Safer and More Resilient Moreton Bay Region

A Safer and More Resilient Moreton Bay Region

Increase community awareness of safety in public places, and crime prevention strategies. Ensure that footpaths and cycling tracks have adequate lighting. Continue to support equal participation and social inclusion in the community. Continue to promote gender...
A New Way Forward

A New Way Forward

I am a candidate for Council because I want to deliver our community, that I have grown up in, that I live in, that I am raising my young family in and that I am running my small business in a Council that we can all be proud of. A Council that delivers good...
The winner is The Moreton Bay Region

The winner is The Moreton Bay Region

Yes, technically Brisbane secured the 2032 Games, but we can’t undersell ourselves it was a South East Queensland bid. When future generations assess the legacy of the 2032 Games, I want them to point to everything it was able to deliver to our region. What we need...